Recent Classifieds

  • Feb 14 - posted by admin
    • Location Martinsville, VA [map]
    Our 'Pay Yourself First' concept provides our Network of members a PATHWAY to making the American Dream a REALITY over the course of SIX MONTHS! 
  • November 2, 2018 - posted by admin
    Need more customers? list your business in our Classified section. Our members earn "Reward Points" to purchase products and services listed in our various Marketplaces.

Marketplace - Directory

  • $12.00
    Los Angeles, California 90013, US
    Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing. Testing....  more
    Why: Any

Advertisements

Advertisements

Member Of The Day

  • 26 views, 0 likes, 1 friend
    Joined: January 31, 2017

TOP 10 CREDIT EARNERS

TOP 5 CREDIT EARNERS IN EACH STATE

Top 5 Members In Each State

Michigan
0 Members Currently

 

 

Webinars:

 

I Got My 3 “Discounted Membership Products and Services” provides a Platform capable of educating our Network of Members on the preparation of “achieving and maintaining” all aspects of the American Dream. Unfortunately, there are so many unscrupulous people just waiting for vulnerable individuals, in order to take advantage of the situation. Our Webinars are intended to eliminate this type of behavior, because we screen “ALL” participating webinar host[s] and do a thorough background on the individual and company they represent. This “helps” to assure our Network of members we are committed to providing the best webinars and product[s] in the Marketplace.

 

 

 

Keep in mind, these accredited professional are “NOT” employees of I Got My 3 “Discounted Membership Products and Services” and their advice and/or expertise is usually based on the company in which they are employed. The online webinars are free and provides a platform for our members to ask questions [via webcams], participate in surveys, and send/receive text messages [public and private] during the webinar[s] in order to get all your questions answered about the participating companies. If you would like to purchase the products/services offered by accredited professional hosting our webinars, you will be offered a “discounted” membership price to help make the products/services more affordable. Plus, our Network of members can use their "Reward Points" and "Bonus Bucks" to purchase "discounted" products/services offered by the accredited professionals hosting our Webinars.  

 

 

Our Webinars add so much value towards membership benefits, because “The Pathway to the American Dream” can be challenging for our members experiencing this for the first time. There are so many decisions to make over a short period of time and having the right professional[s] at your convenience can save you thousands of dollars. I encourage our members to do your own due diligence, as well. Never be afraid to ask questions or offer your opinion before making a commitment to purchase a product or service, regardless of the price. If you can’t attend the webinar’s at their scheduled time, no worries. They will be recorded in its entirety and available for our members to watch at your convenience. Members will find the Webinars in the “VIDEO” section of our Social Media Platform. 

 

 

Make sure to take "FULL ADVANTAGE" of these "FREE" Webinars!

       

 

For the 99% of the USA population, the American Dream illustrates how “capitalism creates a democracy”. For the wealthiest 1% of USA population, the American Dream illustrates how “capitalism creates a monopoly”. The inequality of wealth explains why 90% of wealth in the USA belongs to only 10% of the USA population. How do we change this in order to spread the wealth among MORE people? It starts with embracing our “Pay Yourself First" concept. Why continue to create MORE wealth for the 1% [when] it's the other 99% needing money the most? I Got My 3 "Discount Membership Products and Services” just made “The Pathway” to the American Dream affordable for everyone. Why wait any longer? Make it happen, now!